Column set up for quiz results

Column set up for quiz results

by Monica Cain -
Number of replies: 3

I must first let you know that I am fairly new to Moodle and I have no programming background,

I am trying to look at my students grades and would like to have the grade beside there name and then scroll across to see individual question scores.

As it is now I need to scroll to the bottom of the page and then go to the far right on the page where I can no longer see the student's name to see the quiz mark.

Is there some easy way to re-order the columns?

Any help that does not require some type of programming would be greatly appreciated.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Monica Cain

Re: Column set up for quiz results

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Upgrade. This was fixed recently.

(You do not say which version of Moodle you are using, so I cannot be more specific. However, as an example, if you are currently using Moodle 2.2.1, upgrade to the latest version on that branch, namely 2.2.4.)

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Monica Cain -

Thank you.  I am actually running 2.1.2

I have worked in older version and this was able to be changed.  I am in the middle of classes right now for the next two weeks and I am concerned about upgrading and having it affect my data.

My ISP provider has reservations with the programming type.

If I cannot do this in this version I may have to wait.

In reply to Monica Cain

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

You are probably wise not to upgrade in the middle of classes.

Actually, the chnage in report layout was only made in Moodle 2.3. The change was MDL-31854. The only way to change this in earlier version of Moodle is to edit the code in a similar way. (The changes in 2.3 were http://fisheye.moodle.org/viewrep/Moodle/mod/quiz/report/overview/report.php?r1=a558acf93f5820ca84315c1813d3169425b806a3&r2=26d9ee4ee911934f99d216ff120aef23f9ed7e69)