add assignment = blank page

add assignment = blank page

by Olivier Mazé -
Number of replies: 6

hi guys..

if a teacher add a new assignment (same issue with assignment & assignment 2/2 plugin)

this adress is reached :

modedit.php?add=assign&type=&course=3&section=1&return=0&sr=0

but i have a blank page

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Olivier Mazé

Re: add assignment = blank page

by Rob Johnson -

Try turning on debugging.  It should give you an error message instead of a blank page.

In reply to Rob Johnson

by Olivier Mazé -

here the error..

Warning: require_once(/homez.387/mydomain/www/myfolder/mod/assignment/type//assignment.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homez.387/mudomain/www/myfolder/mod/assignment/mod_form.php on line 32

In reply to Olivier Mazé

by Oliver Stearn -

Hi Olivier, flash name by the way smile

Did you resolve this issue? Its just struck me after an upgrade to 2.6 today.

Even when i restore a course containing an assignment, it fails when I try to edit said assignment!

If you didnt resolve it, did you have any submission/feedback plugins installed? Ive got a few and am wondering if they may be the cause.

thanks!

Oliver.

In reply to Oliver Stearn

by Rob Woof -

Hi Oliver (Stearn),

I just tried a few migrations to 2.6, and was getting the blank settings page. I removed all my non-standard Assign Feedback & Submission plugins and the settings page came back.

I was also getting a blank page on the list of submissions. After removing the plugins, that was OK, but the layout and appearance were all over the place and not styled. A switch of theme fixed that.

So:

• Check your Assign plugins, and
  • Try a different theme.

HTH,

Rob

In reply to Rob Woof

by Rob Woof -

Update: it seems that a few page reloads fixed the appearance, so theme is probably not the culprit.

Rob

In reply to Olivier Mazé

by Nikki Galvez -

Hello Olivier

I had the same mistake, in my case I have moodle 3.0, and resolve uninstalling the  pluggin  PDF ANOTATE, and in seconds began showed me the page. Yes

Regards,