2.3 Youtube videos don't show in preview box

2.3 Youtube videos don't show in preview box

by Mary Cooch -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Would someone like to check this for me please to make sure it isn't me? On the QA site (or even here on moodle.org) when I click the moodle media icon and choose a youtube video -the search and thumbnails work fine but when I click one to select it, I get nothing (or almost nothing) in the preview box. If I just click to add it then it works fine, but previously you were always able to preview it first. I have tried in both Chrome and Internet Explorer 9. Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: 2.3 Youtube videos don't show in preview box

by Tim Barker -

Mary, thanks, another great spot smile that is indeed a bug. I'm raising it in tracker and I'll add you as a watcher.

In reply to Tim Barker

Re: 2.3 Youtube videos don't show in preview box

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thanks Tim for creating an issue report - MDL-33982. (Just adding a link to it in this discussion so that others can watch, comment and/or vote for it to be fixed.)