Cannot create questionnaire

Cannot create questionnaire

by Marco Zambon -
Number of replies: 6

Hi, fist of all thank you for your module and your work.

I'm having some throuble with questionnaire module. I installed it (my moodle installation in on a hosted server). If I add a questionnaire activity I can compile the configuration page but if I try "save and view" i get this error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, xxx@yyy and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

After that I can see questionnaire activity icon but I cannot create the questionnaire: I always get the error page.

Can you help me please?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Marco Zambon

Re: Cannot create questionnaire

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello Marco,

Which version of Moodle are you using? Are you sure you installed the correct version of Questionnaire corresponding to your Moodle site version?

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Marco Zambon -

The moodle version is 2.2.3+

I downloaded the las version of questionnaire module, 2.2.3 (12/06/2012).

I installed other plug-ins that are running correctly.

After debug mode activation I recive:

Notice: Undefined variable: usersql in /home/moodleinstalldir/mod/questionnaire/lib.php on line 346

Is this helpful?

In reply to Marco Zambon

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

When you create your questionnaire, do you select a value in Response options: Submission grade? Which value do you select? Can you provide a screenshot of the Value dropdown list contents?

Which type of database are you using for your moodle site: mySQL, PostGres MSQL or other?

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Marco Zambon -

screenshot

Here is the screenshot. I tried both "none" and "100%" with no changes.

I made the screenshot in english version but I usually use it in italian.

Db: MySQL version 5.1.63-cll

In reply to Marco Zambon

by Joseph Rézeau -

Thanks for the details.

I am sorry but I really do not see why you are getting this error, which I cannot replicate.

Maybe others in this forum will come up with a diagnostic and a solution.

Joseph