2.2.2+ Problems when trying to duplicated resource (Error reading from database)

2.2.2+ Problems when trying to duplicated resource (Error reading from database)

by John Reese -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,

When I try and duplicate any resource in 2.2.2+, it gives me the following error ... don't know why nanogong plugin is tied to it even though it's not associated in a course.

Debug info: Unknown column 't.intro' in 'field list'

SELECT t.id, t.intro
FROM mdl_nanogong t
JOIN mdl_backup_ids_temp b ON b.newitemid = t.id
WHERE b.backupid = ?
AND b.itemname = ?
[array (
0 => 'ad38ceed6de1299863b9252ea1de0581',
1 => 'nanogong',
)]
Stack trace:
  • line 394 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_read_exception thrown
  • line 768 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
  • line 103 of /backup/util/helper/restore_decode_content.class.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->get_recordset_sql()
  • line 72 of /backup/util/helper/restore_decode_content.class.php: call to restore_decode_content->get_iterator()
  • line 81 of /backup/util/helper/restore_decode_processor.class.php: call to restore_decode_content->process()
  • line 419 of /backup/moodle2/restore_stepslib.php: call to restore_decode_processor->execute()
  • line 34 of /backup/util/plan/restore_execution_step.class.php: call to restore_decode_interlinks->define_execution()
  • line 153 of /backup/util/plan/base_task.class.php: call to restore_execution_step->execute()
  • line 148 of /backup/util/plan/base_plan.class.php: call to base_task->execute()
  • line 157 of /backup/util/plan/restore_plan.class.php: call to base_plan->execute()
  • line 315 of /backup/controller/restore_controller.class.php: call to restore_plan->execute()
  • line 90 of /course/modduplicate.php: call to restore_controller->execute_plan()

This happens when trying to duplicate a resource in any course with or without the latest nanogong for 2.x. I even tried to disable it and no effect.

thoughts?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to John Reese

Latest Nanogong for 2.x bug Re: 2.2.2+ Problems when trying to duplicated resource (Error reading from database)

by John Reese -

Update ...

this looks to be a nanogong bug ... I deleted the plugin and now it works.... will have to contact the developer...

In reply to John Reese

Re: Latest Nanogong for 2.x bug Re: 2.2.2+ Problems when trying to duplicated resource (Error reading from database)

by Dave Perry -
Picture of Testers

I believe Davo (Smith) found some other glitches in it, which he has reported to the developers. As a plugin developer he actually advises against production use until these ones have been ironed out (as they include security holes in allowing access to files).