Completion Report Add Extra Fields [2.2]

Completion Report Add Extra Fields [2.2]

by Kyle Egan -
Number of replies: 4

Anyone know how to add extra fields to the completion report? I'm trying to add the department field to the .csv and on screen.

..\moodle\report\completion\index.php

There is an array called '$extrafields' which I tryed to array_push() the department field into but I just get an empty variables.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kyle Egan

Re: Completion Report Add Extra Fields [2.2]

by sam marshall -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

You don't need to do this in code, there is an existing option 'showuseridentity' (search admin settings) which is actually what that $extrafields array is used for... Just tick 'Department' in that list and it will then show in most of the report-type screens.

--sam

Average of ratings: Useful (5)
In reply to sam marshall

by Marcus Wynwood -

Thanks for the showuseridentity tip - it worked great.

Is it possible to have custom user fields also appear in this list?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Marcus Wynwood

by Dave Emsley -

Bump.  If anyone is looking to do this see menu options attached for Moodle 2.9.3

I'd also like to know if this is possible. Can I have custom user fields in reports?

Attachment MoodleTemp.jpg
In reply to Dave Emsley

by Caryn Sever -

I too am looking for the same information.

I would like to eventually export the report with data that includes the activity report, course completion and additional profile fields including the organization where the learner works.

Are any of these fields customizable? Are there any specific plugins that would work for this type of report?

Does the ELIS report do these types of things?

I am looking at the class level and then eventually at the course level.

Thank you in advance.