Moodle 2.2 and paypal sandbox

Moodle 2.2 and paypal sandbox

by Jason E -
Number of replies: 2

Does anyone know how to configure 2.2 paypal enrolment to run on paypal sandbox so I can do testing?

thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jason E

Re: Moodle 2.2 and paypal sandbox

by stephen sefton -

It seems some questions are just too difficult even for the experts to reply that it "can't be done".

I too posted a question on this forum but not had any replies.

It would have been nice if someone had replied to your question because I too would like to know how to use Moodle with Paypal Sandbox. I have searched around and it looks like it can't be done (certainly not easily anyway!).

In reply to stephen sefton

Re: Moodle 2.2 and paypal sandbox

by Itamar Tzadok -

Replying but alas can't help much with paypal sandbox.

I'm working on a different extension to allow a per item (course, quiz, quiz attempt, etc.) paypal payment. Obviously this extension does not aim at using the enrollment method which is limited to courses but I can look into adding that. As for per item, last time I checked with paypal they did not have api for a granular IPN which would be required for a per item payment confirmation and activation but they said that they were considering it due to increasing demand. So if the extension is completed in the near future it is likely to require manual activation of purchased items.

smile