Fadeback- changing nav column from right to left?

Fadeback- changing nav column from right to left?

Nosūtīja Sandro Meyrick
Atbilžu skaits: 6
hi was just wondering can any one tell me how to change the nav column from right to the left hand side. thanks in advance
Vidējais novērtējums: -
Atbildot uz Sandro Meyrick

Re: Fadeback- changing nav column from right to left?

Nosūtīja John St

Well, it isn't easy, but it isn't hard either. You need to change the side-post references to side-pre (in config.php) and adjust the layout stylesheet. I did this for you (didn't test it much though) and you can download here: link

I also added a fix (that will be uploaded to the db soon) as well.  

Atbildot uz John St

Nosūtīja Sandro Meyrick
you are a legend! thanks for the quick response and also making the changes! excellent moodler lol oh and lovely theme as well smaidīgs
Atbildot uz John St

Nosūtīja Dipesh Desai

Hi there. The link is broken. I would lov eto have that file. Please re-upload it. Thanks. 

Atbildot uz Dipesh Desai

Nosūtīja Farhan Karmali
Core developers attēls Plugin developers attēls Testers attēls

Can someone re upload it? Also is it possible for us to make it a three column theme?

Atbildot uz Farhan Karmali

Nosūtīja John St

I uploaded a new version to the database. In it is a separate version that uses the left column instead of the right. (it also fixes the lack of skew support in FF14). 

I'll look into doing a three column version sometime soon.

Atbildot uz John St

Nosūtīja dag bro

Hello John St,

I use the Fadeback theme for moodle 2.3 and I have some issues with navigation block display and the results page.

In my navigation block, on quizz results page, the navigation tree with more than 3 depth doesn't displays correctly, my links are cut-off and we can not access des tests datas :

Do you know how to fix that ? I tried by setting the fix width of this block content in the different css files but il doesn't work. I would like to delete the left padding or margin so I can display alle content correctly.

My second issue : the results page have at least 300%, so there is a horizontal scroll from left to right without any content. The css item is region-post-box. 

Thank you a lot for the help,

Regards,