Fadeback- changing nav column from right to left?

Fadeback- changing nav column from right to left?

by Sandro Meyrick -
Number of replies: 6
hi was just wondering can any one tell me how to change the nav column from right to the left hand side. thanks in advance
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sandro Meyrick

Re: Fadeback- changing nav column from right to left?

by John St -

Well, it isn't easy, but it isn't hard either. You need to change the side-post references to side-pre (in config.php) and adjust the layout stylesheet. I did this for you (didn't test it much though) and you can download here: link

I also added a fix (that will be uploaded to the db soon) as well.  

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to John St

by Sandro Meyrick -
you are a legend! thanks for the quick response and also making the changes! excellent moodler lol oh and lovely theme as well smile
In reply to John St

by Dipesh Desai -

Hi there. The link is broken. I would lov eto have that file. Please re-upload it. Thanks. 

In reply to Dipesh Desai

by Farhan Karmali -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Can someone re upload it? Also is it possible for us to make it a three column theme?

In reply to Farhan Karmali

by John St -

I uploaded a new version to the database. In it is a separate version that uses the left column instead of the right. (it also fixes the lack of skew support in FF14). 

I'll look into doing a three column version sometime soon.

In reply to John St

by dag bro -

Hello John St,

I use the Fadeback theme for moodle 2.3 and I have some issues with navigation block display and the results page.

In my navigation block, on quizz results page, the navigation tree with more than 3 depth doesn't displays correctly, my links are cut-off and we can not access des tests datas :

Do you know how to fix that ? I tried by setting the fix width of this block content in the different css files but il doesn't work. I would like to delete the left padding or margin so I can display alle content correctly.

My second issue : the results page have at least 300%, so there is a horizontal scroll from left to right without any content. The css item is region-post-box. 

Thank you a lot for the help,

Regards,