How to Edit Afterburner Theme Via CSS

How to Edit Afterburner Theme Via CSS

by Kingsley Udeh -
Number of replies: 6

Hello,

Could anyone place guide me on how to remove the text and logo "Afterburner..." that is imposing on the Afterburner Theme? Also, how can I prevent students from seeing the Quiz Navigation Block and the listing of Correct/Incorrect answers that is displayed in the Quiz Summary?

I'm using Moodle 2.2.1 version.

Thank you.

Kingsley.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kingsley Udeh

Re: How to Edit Afterburner Theme Via CSS

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Settings > Site Admin'n > Appearance > Themes > Choose Afterburner settings page link from the list of name directly below Theme settings and Teme selector.

This link takes you to the Afterburner custom settings page.

Here you have options to add your own logo.

Hope this helps?

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Kingsley Udeh -

Thank you Mary. I tried overring the custom Afterburner logo but I didn't succeed.

I have already sent similar questions to your latest directives on changing Afterburner logo version 2.2

I hope I will be guided further.

Once gain thank you.

Kingsley.

by Robert Blomeyer -

It's not a site administration best practicel But I overwrote the default Afterburner logo with one I customized with the dimensions recommended on the Afterburner setting page.  

"For your information, the default logo is a JPG image 320px (wide) by 75px (high)" (From Afterburner Settings page.)

It's a Moodle 2.2.1 prototype that will go away when I bring Moodle 2.2.1. up on our production site.

Because we've got a variety of issues to workthrough before that happens, it'll be acound for as along as  a couple of months,  have a look:

http://www/onlineteachingassociates.net

Online Teaching Associates 

(Edited by Mary Evans - original submission Monday, 12 March 2012, 12:10 AM)

In reply to Robert Blomeyer

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Looks like the page is being over taken with an advert for car insurance.

The link in your profile goes to your website direct so I'm guessing, the link you suplied is wrong.

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Kingsley Udeh -

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your prompt response and availability. I have used Firebug to inspect and hardcode some of the issues I was seeking answers to. I also put some code in the CSS Area of the Afterburner Theme.

@Robert, as Mary rightly noted, the link you provided is a wrong one: It's taking about car insurrance and not Moodle. Thanks however, for your contribution.

Kingsley.

by Mary Evans -

Hi Kingsley I have just left a comment in the other Afterburner discussion.

Cheers

Mary