I recently migrated from the free iteach.org moodle server to a server on Hostgator.com
After this migration, I am getting this error, repeated dozens of times, every time I edit/update a calculated question:
Error: mdb->get_record() found more than one record!
* line 1309 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to debugging()
* line 1269 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_record_sql()
* line 1249 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_record_select()
* line 1039 of /question/type/calculated/questiontype.php: call to moodle_database->get_record()
* line 414 of /question/type/calculated/datasetitems_form.php: call to qtype_calculated->comment_on_datasetitems()
* line 218 of /question/question.php: call to question_dataset_dependent_items_form->set_data()
The new system is Moodle 2.2.1 (Build: 20120109)
The old system was Moodle 2.0.3+ (Build: 20110623)
A few other comments: The calculated questions seem to be fully functional, and the editing process seems to work. But getting all these errors doesn't "feel" good. Should I be worried?
Is there some way to make these errors go away? Surgery on the moodle database?
I did have some problems with running out of memory during the restore process. I had to restore my course in small "chunks".
Right now cron.php is not working. Could this cause the trouble? (Seems unlikely to me.)
Thanks in advance,