Paypal

Paypal

by Sarah Jane -
Number of replies: 3

Hi I have set up the paypal plugin all looks good. can any one advise what Custom Instance name means - I have checked out the docs and cant see this anywhere. I am using moodle 2.1.1

Also I see a teacher can apply the paypal but where do they place their IPN? or am I missing something here?

Many thanks x

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sarah Jane

Re: Paypal

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Sarah - here it is in the docs http://docs.moodle.org/21/en/Paypal_enrolment#Setting_a_price_for_your_course -it is just if you want to give it a name that you will recognise (like "Sarah's Paypal" or something)

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Sarah Jane -

Hi Mary thanks for this reply. May I ask if it is possible for the teachers to set the price for their course with their paypal. I see this was raised back in 2007 but I can't see that anything was resolved.

I have also read the paypal enrolment doc. that says the plugin is enabled by the administrator and then added to the course by an administrator or manager. This gives the impression a manager can add the paypal payment for the course - but when I don't see this facility when I login as a manager.

Appreciate any help here.  Thanks

Moodle 2.1.1

In reply to Sarah Jane

by Sarah Jane -

I have found the area and assigned course creators the ability to apply paypal the only thing I can not see is how the course creator can place the paypal requirement in their new course.

I am lost - can someone guide me please where should I be looking?

Many thanks x