Scroll Bars Missing in Browser Security Window

Scroll Bars Missing in Browser Security Window

by Gentle Mark -
Number of replies: 2

I upgraded my Moodle to Moodle 2.2.1(Build 20120109)

I want all my Quizzes to use the Browser Security option "Full screen pop-up with some JavaScript security" to prevent copy / paste of the Quiz contents.

Under this option the Scroll Bars ( Horizontal / Vertical) are not appearing. This causes difficulty.

When clicked on "Finish attempt", it displays Summary of attempt. When the number of questions are more(in my case mostly 75), the "Submit all and finish"  button appears at the bottom of the Summary attempts for all the 75 questions. Unless the scroll bars are there we cannot reach the bottom of the page to click on the "Submit all and finish" button.

Please refer attached screen shot. Is there any solution to this. Tested it on both IE and Firefox browsers latest versions in Windows 7 Ultimates OS.

Attachment moodle 2.2.1(Build 20120109) Quiz screenshot.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gentle Mark

Re: Scroll Bars Missing in Browser Security Window

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Why is it doing that? sad

This does not seem to be in the Tracker yet, so please report it. If possible, say which themes it happens with. Thanks.