Activity locking block with quizport

Activity locking block with quizport

by james aco -
Number of replies: 3

Hi

i'm using Moodle 1.9.15+ (Build: 20111223)

i add the lock in activity plugin and i notice that i cant lock quizport activity only...

Thank you

Average of ratings: -
In reply to james aco

Re: Activity locking block with quizport

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I'm sorry I don't fully understand.

Can you show me a page in the Moodle docs which describes the Activity Locking plugin that you are talking about?

If your aim is to prevent access to a QuizPort until a student reaches a certain grade on another activity, then you should edit the QuizPort activity, and select a "Previous activity" and grade.

In reply to Gordon Bateson

by james aco -
In reply to james aco

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I see.

I haven't used the Activity Locking system myself, so I can't say for sure why it does not behave the way you want it to behave. Furthermore, I am rather too busy at the moment to investigate this myself. Maybe the maintainers of the Activity Locking system would be willing to add QuizPort to the list of activities it knows about?

In the Moodle coures that I use, I implement this kind of activity locking using QuizPort's "Previous activity" and "Next activity".