Moodle, research and apprenticeship training.

Moodle, research and apprenticeship training.

by Matt Molloy -
Number of replies: 1

Hi all, I am presently preparing my dissertation for an MSc. in Eductation and Training. As part of my research, I am exploring online learning, and the use of moodle. I am trying to stimulate debate on apprenticship training in Ireland, and have established a presence at http://83.70.181.166/moodle/

If there is anyone out there who would like to take a look in, and possibly contribute, they are more than welcome. I would especially welcome  anyone involved in apprenticship training. I train construction plant fitters, and the easiest way to describe the occupation is very similar to motor or heavy goods vehicle mechanics, but they concentrate on machinery found on building sites such as bulldozers, cranes, earthmovers, dumpers etc.

Regards to all,

Matt

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Matt Molloy

Re: Moodle, research and apprenticeship training.

by Matt Molloy -

They say its the first sign of madness when you answer your own posts! My research period on apprenticeship kicks off next Monday, 16th May, and runs for 5 consecutive weeks.

If there are any moodlers out there involved in apprenticeship training or who may have something to contribute to discussions on the site (www.matchu.info ), please feel free to log in.

Regards to all,

Matt