problems with the graphics

problems with the graphics

by Daniela Avila Vázquez -
Number of replies: 10

Hi Juan.

I'm having some problems with the graphics.

I'm adding a graphic and select the field to graph, the problem is that when I select the option "view report" I get no graphics.

I hope you can help me.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Daniela Avila Vázquez

Re: Custom reports - Graphs

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

I've uploaded a new version of the block with a basic Import/Export reports functionallity:

http://tracker.moodle.org/secure/attachment/21939/configurable_reports.zip

Daniela, can you replace your old php files of the block with the new ones, export the report and upload the xml file her?

Juan

In reply to Juan Leyva

Hola!

Ya instale los nuevos bloques y sigue sin salir la gráfica.

Te adjunto una imagen de como se ve mi informe final.

Gracias.

Attachment img_moodle.jpg

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hola Daniela,

para poder reproducir el error en mi instalación de desarrollo necesitaría que:

Desde la pantalla donde creas los informes, me exportes tu informe usando el icono Exportar Informe que se encuentra al lado de los iconos de editar, ocultar y borrar (es el icono con una caja y flecha).

Al pulsar sobre ese icono se generará un archivo xml que te pedirá guardar en tu disco duro

Necesito que me pases ese archivo, lo puedes colgar en este foro. De esta forma yo podré importar tu informe y ver qué está pasando

Gracias

In reply to Juan Leyva

Hola!

Te mando el xml que se descarga.

Gracias.

by Juan Leyva -

Hola Daniela,

supongo que en el gráfico quieres ver por nombre el porcentaje de acciones en el módulo, no?

Si es así, ve a la pestaña Gráficos, edita el gráfico que has creado y en el campo nombre pon:

Nombre de usuario

En el campo Valor has de poner:

lección_etica

Si te sigue sin salir nada, dime qué versión de Moodle estás utilizando

Gracias

In reply to Juan Leyva

Hola!

Sigue sin salir el gráfico.

Mi versión de moodle es : Moodle 1.9.8+ (Build: 20100602)

Saludos.

by Amir Elion -

Mi Español es limitada, pero el problema sobre que estas hablando no tiene que ver con este modulo. Es algo que hay que instalar en el PHP - el "GD library" - aca tendras las instrucciones en Ingles: http://docs.moodle.org/en/Installation_FAQ#Why_can.27t_I_upload_a_new_image_into_my_profile.3F

In reply to Amir Elion

Hi amir.

i´ve been reading the article that you sent me, and says that there are two ways to check if i have installed the GD library, and one of them is checking the php.ini and searching the extension=php_gd2.dll, and my php.ini contains that line.

Also says that if you dont have that extension will not see any image in moodle, so i can see images, including all the user profile images. So i guess that´s not the problem.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

by Amir Elion -

Daniela Hello,
I suggest you do investigate this further. Without GD you can see images, but you cannot see graphs.