Postres support

Postres support

by Barbara Lawrence -
Number of replies: 5

Hi Juan

I can now see the list of cities in the dropdown filter box but when I choose a city it has no effect.  There is an error message:

PHP Notice:  ERROR:  column "Barcelona" does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT * FROM m_user WHERE city = "Barcelona" AND id IN(16,7...
^<br /><br />SELECT * FROM m_user WHERE city = &quot;Barcelona&quot; AND id IN(16,7651,4400,4924,8241,2153,5709,...,456 in C:\Apache2\htdocs\moodle\lib\weblib.php on line 6991

I think Barcelona should be in single quotes (for Postgres anyway).

Barbara

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Barbara Lawrence

Re: New plugin: Custom reports

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Thanks Barbara,

I'm gonna check again all the SQL queries to not use doble quotes

Thanks

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Barbara Lawrence -

Juan

Your latest version is working fine now.  Thank you so much for your work and such fast responses.

Barbara

by Barbara Lawrence -

Juan

I have hit another problem now, when I choose a filter which is not a text field.  I get an error message:

PHP Notice:  ERROR:  invalid input syntax for integer: ""<br /><br />SELECT DISTINCT(deleted) as ufield FROM m_user WHERE deleted &lt;&gt; '' AND id IN (16,7651,4400,4924,8241,2153,4505 in C:\Apache2\htdocs\moodle\lib\weblib.php on line 6991

Barbara

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Barbara,

I'm working in this issue, is not easy to find a way to solve it.

I have upload a new version of the plugin to the CVS, in a few hours download the plugin again, try to replace the components/filters/fuserfield files with the zip ones and check if it works fine for you.

You can also download the files from here:
http://cvs.moodle.org/contrib/plugins/blocks/configurable_reports/components/filters/fuserfield/

Regards

In reply to Juan Leyva

by Barbara Lawrence -

Hello Juan

The latest download seems to have solved my problem.  I can now filter on non-text fields and am no longer seeing the error message I mentioned.

Thank you very much.