feedback from anonymous visitors

feedback from anonymous visitors

by delia ortega -
Number of replies: 5

I've found a way --on paper--to enable visitors to  participate in the feedback forum on my website:

settings--site administration--plugins-- activity modules--feedback--

allow full anonymous: yes

Now what???!! When I log in as a guest, I still can't take part in the feedback forum.

help me please.................. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to delia ortega

Re: feedback from anonymous visitors

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Do you mean a forum or do you mean the feedback module? If you mean the feedback module then is it on the front page of your site?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by delia ortega -

I mean a forum created on the front page...

In reply to delia ortega

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Ok -in reply to this and your other question (best to stick to one thread) are you using Moodle 1.9 or 2? Either way you won't be able to have guests responding to forum posts on the front page. You need to make a new account - create a new user-call it VISITOR with password what you want - and then give it the role in the front page - front page>front page roles -only then can they reply to a forum. Then publicise this login on your site as the one people need to use if they want to post to the front page forum

In reply to Mary Cooch

by delia ortega -

Hi again!

I have moodle 2. Ok, so I created a new account for VISITORS with a password,

but when I go to the front page role setting, I only get to choose from:

manager/ teacher/ non-editing teacher / studet sad

now what???

PS I really appreciate your help!!!

In reply to Mary Cooch

by delia ortega -

hi!

done! but the options on front page settings do NOT inbclude VISITOR, only student among others...

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!