Teacher Role LImited To a Subset of Students

Teacher Role LImited To a Subset of Students

by Tom Wootton -
Number of replies: 0

I am not sure where to ask this or even what the right question is. I am looking to have a student find another user in the system via user name, email, name, or some other method. Once the person is found, he/she gets added somehow to a list of people who can access alll of the quiz answers, logs, etc. like a teacher can do for the whole course (or is that an administrator role).

If a partial-class teacher (or whatever it would be called) logs in, there is a page listing all of his/her students. Clicking on a student gives the same access as I get when I see a student when I am in admin or teacher role, whichever it is. (I am not sure becasue I am both admin and teacher). The partial-class teacher can now grade quizes, comment, etc. for only the students who have authorized it.

A student can authorize several teachers, and prefereably in different roles - one can grade, another can only view and comment, etc. You might say one (or more) is a teacher, one (or more) a tutor, etc.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I greatly appreciate it. Sorry if this is simple or already discussed, but I cannot find anything so far.

Average of ratings: -