Moodle Tips 'N Tricks WIKI

Moodle Tips 'N Tricks WIKI

by Sean S -
Number of replies: 2
I was just thinking that a WIKI for moodle would be great - not a module but a WIKI for using moodle and dealing with common problems or hacks.

The forums and the documents are great, however the documents don't cover all the different problems that people run into, work arounds, & hacks that users are using. The forums are difficult to search and it is not always possible to find what you want.

some example threads with answers that I think would be useful in a WIKI include:
There are of course 100's of such solutions, tips, & tricks that could make it into a WIKI. If the WIKI had a dedicated admin and several moderators to ensure everything was put into the appropriate category I'm sure it would be a great resource for the moodle community.

I would start this, but I don't have time due to graduate school & a full-time job, and I don't think my hosting account could handle the traffic that would be generated by the WIKI if it is as successful as I foresee. If someone with their own server were willing to start this up - I'm positive that many moodlers would be eternally grateful.  Additionally after I complete my Masters program in June I would be willing to devote alot of time to this project.

Any ideas or suggestions on top of this would be great.
Average of ratings: -