Showing the results for the students

Showing the results for the students

by Aulikki Hyrskykari -
Number of replies: 5

What should be done to let the students to see the grades they have recieved in the peer-assessment phase in Moodle 2.0? I have a workshop, in which the deadline for the assessments in Access Control has passed, and the workshop is taken into Grading Evaluation Phase, and still the grades are not visible for the students. Why is that? Not even taking the workshop to the phase "closed" does the trick ...

In the previous version there was a separate deadline control for releasing the grades but now there are only four controls (to open and close submission and to open and close assessment, see the figure below).

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Aulikki Hyrskykari

Re: Showing the results for the students

by Jennifer Paulson -

This is the close to the same issue I am having.  How do I allow my students to see my feedback and grades for their workshop activity?  I was able to set it up so they could see their peers' feedback and scores, but not mine. 

In reply to Jennifer Paulson

Vast: Re: Showing the results for the students

by Aulikki Hyrskykari -

Jennifer, I suppose this problem with the teacher's feedback has been a known bug, but now fixed in the recent updates, see  http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-27550

But - you say that you are able to get the peers' feedback and grades visible for the students. How in earth you were able to do that? Did you have only those four time ristrtictions available for Access Control, which can be seen in the figure above (my previous message).

In reply to Aulikki Hyrskykari

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

The grades are available in the Closed phase only by design. The total (final) grades are available in the Gradebook only at the moment. There is an open issue MDL-26349 (pls vote) that the grades should be available at the workshop screen too in case students do not have access to the gradebook.

In reply to David Mudrák

by Jori Mäntysalo -

But on the page .../moodle/grade/report/user/index.php?id=... there are two links on table for one workshop. First is "[workshop name] (submission)", second "[workshop name] (assesment)". However, they both are links to same page, .../moodle/mod/workshop/view.php?id=109 in my test. Is this bug?