Repeating Short Courses

Repeating Short Courses

by Robert Russell -
Number of replies: 0

Hello Everyone,

Two initial apologies; I realise via Google there have been a fair few asking this question and I'm uncertain this is the correct forum to post in.

We run fairly short courses, some are only 4 weeks long. I'd like to add value to these courses by offering online content and the ability for people to go back over the 4 weeks of content. I also thought it would be a nice way to add things in that the 4 weeks wouldn't be able to cover.

Once a 4 week course finishes, it starts again. Same course, same content, new people, new date.

There could be more than 1 of these courses running at once though.

Many of the answers I've read revolve around backing up a course and restoring it, as a different course. But this process seems a little clunky to ask of tutors. I'd considered attempting to "redesign" the backup/restore functions so they'd be relabelled as "duplicate course" or "add new course X", rather than backup and restore. But didn't want to attempt such a long winded attempt without confirming there wasn't already a better way of doing it.

Is there a better way to repeat courses reusing content and allowing for multiple copies of the same course to run at the same time?

Thanks for your consideration.

Rob

Average of ratings: -