You can do it through the github interface: https://github.com/rezeau/moodle/compare/MOODLE_21_STABLE...MDL-28413_display_attachments_in_glossary_random_block
However, that just deals with seeing the changes. There is a higher-level point: are you changes clear?
I would say that they are not as clear as they could be in the following ways:
- There are some merge commits there that just add noise. Much better to have a clean branch that starts with the latest MOODLE_21_STABLE and adds a few extra commits.
- The commit that adds the French lang strings is irrelevant to the change that is under discussion.
- The //devjr comments are also just noise. They would have to be stripped out before this is committed.
- However, they do point out that this is a lot of copy-and-paste code from somewhere else, which is bad.
- There seems to be no good reason for https://github.com/rezeau/moodle/commit/0ccaf05543151ef18d1dd00e50729398d6cc0d22 to be a separate commit.
- The commit comment "glossary_random to display attached files" does not follow the Moodle house style, and is not very informative. It is not bad as the first line of a commit comment, but I would add a bit more after that, possibly some of the information that is currently in the devjr comments.
You can probably fix this using something like:
git checkout -b MDL-28413_glossary_random_new MOODLE_21_STABLE
git cherry-pick 45076a94026
git cherry-pick 0ccaf0554315
git rebase -i MOODLE_21_STABLE
and use the interactive rebase to squash the two commits into one.