account date of expire.

account date of expire.

by Corrie Emery -
Number of replies: 2

is it possible to set a date of expire on infividual accounts? or am i going to have to del every acount as they become void?

our course is such that it runs 4 intake a year for out full time, each finishing and stating at diferent time as well as 6 part time classes. each with 5 diferent levels. at this stage i have created on course for each level and grouped students into there enrolment periods. threw out the year each course can have a number of diferent students all at diferent levels using and finishing at diferent times. then there is the issue of each of them completing the courses at diferent levesls.

im trying to orginise it so i dont have 50 courses to manage at a times.

what im wantin to do is have it so an account expires after 12 mounths

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Corrie Emery

Re: account date of expire.

by Alejo Becerra Diaz -

Hello.

IFAIK, it can't be done. Course enrolment can expire, but I don't know if that's of any help (not much, I presume).

But I didn't understood the procedure you are using right now to detect and delete expired users. Maybe we can help to ease the manual procedure, while we wait for an automatic way (you can check the tracker and open and issue about this).

Greetings.

In reply to Corrie Emery

Re: account date of expire.

by Swisstac Bravin -

s you can add an extra field

add a date time field name it as expire.

then each time you create a user enter the expiry date too .,

at the end of the day or month go for check in site admin->user->browse user

show advanced go to profile click the drop down add the expiry date and set the date there and filter the user..,., delete accordingly..,