How do I easily see what students wrote for quiz questions?

How do I easily see what students wrote for quiz questions?

by Rob Monk -
Number of replies: 3

Here are the stats for a quiz question on our recent exam.

kjfdk

Boy, the kiddies didn't do too well there.

What I'm finding frustrating is not just the fact that my students have not done well. I can't easily see what they wrote for the answer.

In version 1.9 all student responses were listed. Now I get a completely unhelpful * with 27 written next to it. How do I see what these 27 responses were?

My quiz has 60 questions. The horizontal scoll of death in the students responses screen is not the answer I want to hear.

There has to be a better way.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rob Monk

Re: How do I easily see what students wrote for quiz questions?

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

In 2.1 it should start showing you all the different responses that were categorised under * separately again.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Rob Monk -

Lovely. Thanks Tim.

And while you are at it. Can you give me back the "sortablity" in the statistics screen. I want to be able to sort by Facility Index in the stats screen like I used to be able to in 1.9. I want to quickly see the questions I need to teach better.

Thanks again for being so open to suggestions.

In reply to Rob Monk

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

That is a good idea. -> Tracker please. Probably not possible to get it into 2.1, but could be in 2.2.

The issue is probably with how we display random question, but I expect it is solvable.