Designing my Moodle

Designing my Moodle

by Lior Doron -
Number of replies: 1

Hi,

I am trying to organize my courses... I have a variety of mental skills i.e. confience, self talk, mental imagery and then I have several teams... how should I organize my moodle. Currently I have mental skills 1-10 for example and then I have several teams in which I can give them the enrollment key to enter each mental skill. I also have each team in one couse. I find the athletes are all over the place...  I could just have each team enrol in the one course and then import each mental skill... this will be a very, very long course... is this the best way to organize it? I would be most interested in actually speaking to someone who has experience with this...

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lior Doron

Re: Designing my Moodle

by Pierre Clavet -

(english below)

Salut Lior,

J'imagine que tu parles français. Je suggère que tu expériementes avec les Groupes dans un cours. De mon côté, nous avons des employées dans différents magasins et nous voulons les séparer mais qu'ils utilisent le même contenu. Tu peux utiliser un enrollment key pour chacun des groupes et Moodle va les placer dans le bon groupe.

au plaisir,
Pierre

English

I imagine you speak french. I recommend using groups in Moodle.  We have different stores but want them to use the same content. You can create a group and assign them an enrollment key, when the user click on the course they can enter their enrollment key and it will put them in that group.

Regards,
Pierre