Toggle all on / off for Collapsed Topics / Weeks

Toggle all on / off for Collapsed Topics / Weeks

by Gareth J Barnard -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi all,

I'm toying with adding in the ability to toggle all toggles on / off via the use of buttions between section zero and the toggles in the Collapsed Topics / Weeks formats.  Sample screen shot attached.

Please could you let me know by replying on this thread if this is a desired piece of functionality and what version of Moodle you want to see it in, 1.9, 2.0 or both.

Thanks,

Gareth

Attachment toggle_all.png
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Re: Toggle all on / off for Collapsed Topics / Weeks

by Hartmut Scherer -

Hi Gareth,

"Toggle all" would be a great addition to an already flexible course format as it will allow students and instructors to get a quick overview. I like your idea.

With kind regards,

Hartmut

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Michael Scalero -

Gareth,

I think this would be an excellent edition to Collapsed Topics. We use this format as our standard for all new courses. We currently run Moodle 1.9 but will be moving to 2.0 via Moodlerooms in the future.

Mike

In reply to Michael Scalero

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Dear Hartmut and Michael,

Thank you both for your positive response.  I will definately be adding in the functionality.  Watch this space!

Cheers,

Gareth