Uploading an edited file using simple upload

Uploading an edited file using simple upload

by Ira Brodsky -
Number of replies: 2

My students have already uploaded a document using upload single document. As I am reading the docs, I am providing feedback using comments and track changes. I want to send my version of the document back to the students, but I can't see any way to upload it onto the Moodle so the student can access it. Is this possible? Also, for the future, if students submit though the advanced upload mode, can I more easily return my edited version of their documents? Thank you.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ira Brodsky

Re: Uploading an edited file using simple upload

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

If you use the Advanced Uploading of files assignments then you should more easily be able to send your version back to them as there is an attach button under the feedback for you to upload your revised version. Currently in a Single file upload assignment,  you can't upload a file  via the HTML editor as you could in 1.9 -there is a tracker entry here

In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Uploading an edited file using simple upload

by Ira Brodsky -

It would have been too good to be true. Thanks, Mary, for the feedback. Next year, I'll use advanced uploading.