I did configure the plug in correctly but not see the enrolment button.

I did configure the plug in correctly but not see the enrolment button.

by Alfredo V -
Number of replies: 2

Hello:

I am using version 2.0 and I configured PAYPAL for new students to be able to enroll in the Course but some how I did tried several ways to add paypal trough SITE-ADMIN-PLUG INS-ENROLMENT-PAYPAL and configure all the settings but I can not find the enrolment button any where. I did tried clicking on the Course settings and checked the setting for Paypal but still can not find the enrol button. Can you please tell me where is suppose to be located?  The way I have setup the website is when type my url will direct you to the Courses section then from there you can choose the Course you want then  when clicking will take you to the log in screen, from here what is next? where is PAYPAL? How do students pay?. By the way I am new to Moodle.

Please advise.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alfredo V

Re: I did configure the plug in correctly but not see the enrolment button.

by John Andrewartha -

I don't think there is a "Enrol Button."  When you click the Paypal button it should take you the the payment gateway.  Moodle then talks to Paypal and when the transaction is verified enrols the student.

When you test the Paypal you need to be a student that is not enroled in the course.  Admin, Managers & Creators get auto access, like wise already enroled students.

John

In reply to John Andrewartha

Re: I did configure the plug in correctly but not see the enrolment button.

by Alfredo V -

Thanks for your reply, I can not see the paypal icon at all. Do I need to create an account for a new user and log in and until then will I be able to see the PAYPAL icon?. This is the site:
www.nurse4today.com/Courses.

Thanks