Swahili lang pack empty

Swahili lang pack empty

by Jeff Forssell -
Number of replies: 6

I was glad the other day when I was getting some language packs for my new 2.0.2 and I saw that now Swahili was in the list. I installed it. But nothing happened. It seems that that lang pack is empty. Is it just a placeholder? Is someone working on it?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jeff Forssell

Re: Swahili lang pack empty

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Jeff,

For Moodle 2.0 language packs, as soon as a translator is given rights in our Moodle languages portal, the language pack is created. According to the Translation credits, Patrick Mose is the Swahili translator. If you're able to help, you may like to contact Patrick through the Moodle languages portal.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Jeff Forssell

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Jeff, you can check the progress of translation at http://download.moodle.org/langpack/2.0/
In reply to David Mudrák

by Patrick Mose -

Thank you for your observation, I am working on swahili translation offline. Everything is under control, Incase you wanna help join me where you can.

In reply to Patrick Mose

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Please test the upload process Patrick - only one file at the time possible.
In reply to koen roggemans

by Patrick Mose -

I tried iploading but had issues. I am done with one file access about twenty strings.

Why does the upload only allow picture files (jpg, gif)?

Koen please upload the attached and probably show me how you are doing it

In reply to Patrick Mose

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Sorry Patrick but I can't reproduce your issues. I just tried uploading the access.php file into the AMOS Stage at http://lang.moodle.org successfully. Why do you think it accepts picture files only?