Databases: Receiving error 'Error reading from database' while accessing assignment

Databases: Receiving error 'Error reading from database' while accessing assignment

by Muhammad Farhan Khan -
Number of replies: 0

I have successfully installed Moodle 2.0.1+ (Build: 20110209). I have encountered no issues during course administration.

I have just received below error message while i was accessing students submitted assignments as an Administrator and as well as a Teacher

Debug info: BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(`mfkhan`.`s`.`timemarked` - `mfkhan`.`s`.`timemodified`)'
SELECT u.id,u.picture,u.firstname,u.lastname,u.imagealt,u.email,
s.id AS submissionid, s.grade, s.submissioncomment,
s.timemodified, s.timemarked,
COALESCE(SIGN(SIGN(s.timemarked) + SIGN(s.timemarked - s.timemodified)), 0) AS status FROM mdl_user u LEFT JOIN mdl_assignment_submissions s ON u.id = s.userid
AND s.assignment = 6 WHERE u.id IN (11,13,14,15,16,17,18,19) ORDER BY lastname ASC
[array (
)]
Stack trace:

* line 391 of \lib\dml\moodle_database.php: dml_read_exception thrown
* line 784 of \lib\dml\mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
* line 1303 of \mod\assignment\lib.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->get_records_sql()
* line 642 of \mod\assignment\lib.php: call to assignment_base->display_submissions()
* line 369 of \mod\assignment\type\upload\assignment.class.php: call to assignment_base->submissions()
* line 57 of \mod\assignment\submissions.php: call to assignment_upload->submissions()

Average of ratings: -