Paypal in v1.5

Paypal in v1.5

by Rhonda Goetz -
Number of replies: 3

Hi, I am using Paypal in v1.4.3, no problem, but in 1.5 I specify Paypal, it brings up the option boxes, but when I click Save Changes, it returns to the default method.  Then there is no cost in the courses settings. 

What am I doing wrong?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rhonda Goetz

Re: Paypal in v1.5

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Moodle 1.5 doesn't exist yet, there is only the unstable 1.5 development version for developers... You may have a found a bug - in which case you can really help us by filing a detailed report in the bug tracker, including complete steps for reproducing it on the very latest CVS code (ie today), and preferably including a fix. Thanks for helping us out! approve
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Chardelle Busch -
Picture of Core developers

Hi Martin,

I have added some code to PayPal to make it possible to have both a cost and an enrolment key (I have a group that pays "in bulk" so they get the key, but others have to pay individually)--as well as adding a cost icon to show up in descriptions, etc.  As of right now, there is nothing to show that a course has a cost associated with it (c.cost disappeared from lib.php for some reason).  I have also created a help file for the cost field.

I'll load up 1.5 and take a look at it. Maybe I can get all these things straightened out for 1.5 final.smile

In reply to Rhonda Goetz

by Gerhard Mosbach -
i am wondering, what version of v1.4.3 do you "e-x-a-c-t-l-y" use ?
in 1.5 this behaviour i could reproduce