Publishing Workshop contributions

Publishing Workshop contributions

by Paulo Oliveira -
Number of replies: 9

I am using the Workshop with peer assessment in the anonymous mode, where no one can see who the authors of the submissions or of the assessments. Now I would like to publish the/some results. But I could not figure out how to do this. Could anyone help me on that? Almost everything else could be solved with the help of the video tutorial. Thanks in advance for any hint.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Paulo Oliveira

Re: Publishing Workshop contributions

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Paulo. As a teacher, click the submission title at the list of submissions. A form should appear at the next page, allowing you to tick a checkbox "Publish submission". Then, when the workshop is closed, these published submissions should be available for your students.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to David Mudrák

by Ingrid DSouza -

Hi David,

Just some further advice to this post...I am currently using Moodle 2.4 and would like to have students see the submissions after the activity is closed.

I am trying to understand the instructions above and when you mentioned "click the submission title at the list of submissions' I am unsure what you mean.

I can see the various phases at the top, then the submissions each person has made and the individual titles (for each submission) but when I click on that, I am taken to the submission and assessment record but can not see the check box "publish submission"

Below is a screen grab once I click on the submission title. Apologies the screen grab is so small but I was trying to capture the whole thing for you and have minimized the assessment records.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Many thanks in advance

Ingrid 

Attachment workshopactivity.PNG
In reply to Ingrid DSouza

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
The little form with the publishing checkbox should appear at the bottom of the page, below the list of received assessments. Can you see it there?
In reply to David Mudrák

by Ingrid DSouza -

Hi David,

Unfortunately, no check box - would this be something that admin has turned off? I don't have admin access to the site.

Have attached a screen grab of the bottom with the various features 'closed' for ease of viewing.

Many thanks in advance

Ingrid 

Attachment workshopbottom.PNG

by David Mudrák -
Right. At that screen you attached, click at the "Test" link next to Christina's photo. Her submission will be displayed at the next screen and you should find the checkbox there.

by Sakshi Goel -

Hi Ingrid

When you click on the submission name for example test in your screenshot which you have attached in your previous post you will get a page like this

In reply to Sakshi Goel

by Ingrid DSouza -

Hi Sakshi and David,

Unfortunately still not seeing the tick box nor the feedback for the author...(image attached).

Have also checked the settings for the workshop and no luck.

cheers

Ingrid

Attachment workshopbottom2.PNG

by David Mudrák -

Hi Ingrid

I just double check the source code and there is one more condition that I forgot to mention. The form appears if and only if the Workshop is currently in the Grading evaluation phase. I guess that your Workshop is closed already, thence the form does not appear.

Please try to switch back to the Grading evaluation phase, publish submissions as needed and close the workshop again.

HTH

In reply to David Mudrák

by Ingrid DSouza -

Hi David,

AWESOME!

reverting it back to grading evaluation phase worked and I can now see the publish link smile

The academic responsible and I thank you very much.

(she manually gave each person access via the discussion forum which took her ages to do and this little piece of the puzzle will decrease workload!)

cheers and once again thank you all

Ingrid