android moddle

android moddle

by archie mulkins -
Number of replies: 8
I am a professor at a university and I have a android app that I am interfacing with Moodle. Is anyone interested in android for Moodle ?
Average of ratings: Very cool (2)
In reply to archie mulkins

Re: android moddle

by Don Hinkelman -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Archie,

I heard Martin announce that after completing a iOS app set for Moodle, they would develop one for Android. So I think there is interest.  Why don't you add it to the Modules and Plugins Database?

And tell us what university you are with and how you are using it.

Cheers,  Don

In reply to Don Hinkelman

by Godfrey Madigu -

I am glad that someone is already thinking of this. It is difficult to imagine Moodle in future without an Android app

In reply to Godfrey Madigu

by edwin mcneil -

me too.. I am happy that someone would actually think about this initiative... Android app means more audience to cater!

(Edited by Helen Foster to remove advertising according to our Policy on Advertising - original submission Friday, 9 March 2012, 07:46 AM)

by Choong Michael -

Hi Archie,

I've used MLE-Moodle on my android phone and to be honest it wasn't that fantastic. Would you please share with us what you have developed at your uni?

Many thanks in advance.

Michael

by Paul Reyburn -

Hello,

I wanted to see if any of you could tell me how to edit within moodle using android without knowing html.

Thanks in advance - Paul

by Diana Muir -

Absolutely!  The World Virtual School has thousands of students around the world who are trying to access Moodle through their Android tablets.  Most can't afford an IPad and so have smaller cheaper android tablets.  Need a test field? smile  Diana Muir, WVS http://www.world-virtual-school.com/

In reply to Diana Muir

Android Moodle

by Paul Reyburn -

Hello Diana,

Thanks so much.  I will have a look and get back to you.  Is there a plugin/module that you are using or a modification that is feasable to make for someone that is not a "computer programer?

Thanks again - Paul

by Daina Levine -

I think this is a terrific (and very timely!) idea.  I'm sure a lot of people would love to be able to access Moodle on their tablets.  Go for it, and keep us posted, please!