add the username in quiz results

Re: add the username in quiz results

av Dennis Davis -
Antall svar: 10

Hello Jean-Michel.

I found this thread while searching for a way to add City to the Enrolled users table when we view who is enrolled in a course.

We are using Moodle 2.7 currently. I looked at your great explanation about adding a user name to the Quiz report but the file did not seem to be the same to do what I would like to do.

If you have a time could you please point me in the right direction to add City to the Enrolled Users page.

Thank you for your time and help.

Dennis

Som svar til Dennis Davis

av Mohammed Shiekh -

Hi

I am trying to add username and description column to the report but did not get the chance to find out how.

I am using moodle 3.1 version.

Appreciate your help.

Thank You

Som svar til Mohammed Shiekh

av Tim Hunt -
Bilde av Core developers Bilde av Documentation writers Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Peer reviewers Bilde av Plugin developers

Well, what you need to do is already explained in this thread.

Anyway, this is clearly a frequently-asked questions, and until now, the answer was not in the FAQ. It is now: https://docs.moodle.org/32/en/Quiz_FAQ#How_can_I_include_username_in_the_quiz_reports.3F

Gjennomsnittlig vurdering:Useful (1)
Som svar til Tim Hunt

av Mohammed Shiekh -

Hi Tim

I don't know what to say, thank you very much, this is very helpful, it helped me to add the required fields.

Thank you

Som svar til Mohammed Shiekh

av Dinesh Upadhyay -

facing same issue , please suugest me the process

Som svar til Dinesh Upadhyay

av Tim Hunt -
Bilde av Core developers Bilde av Documentation writers Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Peer reviewers Bilde av Plugin developers

The answer has not changed.

Som svar til Tim Hunt

av Dinesh Upadhyay -
where should i add in config.php 

$CFG->showuseridentity = 'email,username,idnumber'; 

please help me out .

config.php file attached

(Edited by Tim Hunt - original submission Wednesday, 17 January 2018, 12:23 PM)

Som svar til Dinesh Upadhyay

av Tim Hunt -

I really should not share your config.php file with the whole world.

It has all the information needed for someone to connect to your database and delete all the data.

You must now change the password for the Moodel account on your database, and updated config.php.

(I just edited your post to remove the attachment, but still you should change that password.)

The line to add can to almost anywhere, providing it comes before the

require_once(dirname(__FILE__) . '/lib/setup.php');
line at the end.

Som svar til Tim Hunt

av Dennis Davis -

Thank you very much for responding to this. I have been looking for hint for a while now on how to add other user info to the quiz heading.

It is really appreciated.

dennis