Feedback Timing

Feedback Timing

by Doug Bell -
Number of replies: 4

Hello,

I am using Moodle 1.9. I have the feedback module turning on and in a course with questions in it. I received an email from a customer that it is not working. I went and looked it seems to be working, but I am an administrator.

Yet I have a question. The "Timing" open and close are not checked. Neither the open or close Timing is checked. Does it have to be?

The timing date and time for open and close show the present date and time but it is dimmed out. If i hit refresh on the browser, it shows the present date and time for both oen and close, but again it is dimmed out.

Do I need to set an open and close for the feedback to work?

Thannks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Doug Bell

Re: Feedback Timing

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi Doug,

the time for open option only is needed if you want to open the feedback in a special time window.
Per default it is not necessary to activate these options.
I think you have an other issue.
Can you give some infos about your feedback-settings?
Is the feedback anonymous?
Is the user logged in as guest or as a real user?

Andreas
In reply to Andreas Grabs

by Doug Bell -

Hello,

I found it. I did not have the email notification set properly on some of the courses. Thanks for the help.

Doug

In reply to Doug Bell

by Andrew Osiname -

I have a similar(ish) problem with the Feedback Module and need some developers brains to help.

Please download the problem from here http://digital.osinova.co.uk/moodle-feedback-start-end-dates-groups (.doc)

If you can help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

In reply to Andrew Osiname

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi Andrew,

can you describe your problem here in this forum. I will never load .doc files from unknown sources wink.

Best regards
Andreas