Sample SCORM 2004 3rd ed. for free using

Sample SCORM 2004 3rd ed. for free using

by Lukasz Marciniak -
Number of replies: 0

Hello,
during creating my master's thesis I've created simple SCORM 2004 3rd ed. library which was a practical part of this work. Master's thesis was titled "Learning path personalization in e-learning systems compliant with SCORM standard". My tutor adviced me to translate content of this library and publish to SCORM community.

I've just finish translating and testing, so I'm putting this here for you to use.

Briefly, courses in this library have content abouth themselves- how they are build, what sequencing mechanisms are they using etc. Every course is application of different set of sequencing and other mechanisms. I've tried to make them close to real applications as much as possible. Their look is very simple, but it wasn't their purpose to look beautiful ;) Shortly about evey course:
1: pre-test qualifying learner to work content and post-test,
2: passing clusters by rollup example and post-test,
3: example of forcing learner to repeat given part of content if the test hasn't been passed (with little catch in applying "Retry" and "RertyAll" sequencing rule actions explained),
4: pre-test qualifying learner to only one of three clusters containing learning content,
5a and 5b: example of using global objectives- these two courses are related with themselves by state of global objective
6: example of using settings which limit set of activities to choose: choiceExit and prevent activation,
7: example of passing course by rollup mechanism based on satisfaction measure,
8: same as 7 but with Measure Satisfaction If Active set to "true" which causes starting to evaluate satisfaction measure/status after exiting from course
9: example of using other Rollup Consideration Controls

I hope it will help you with doing first steps in SCORM 2004 3rd Edition.
This library is under CC licence, so you are free to use it and modify. I've tested it under SCORM SRTE (but some of tags there are considered as wrong) and under Rustici Test Track.
If you'll need to descibe here this library more precisely, write it here or mail me- I'll consider translation part of my master thesis then smile

Link to library: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XPSKGZU3

Average of ratings: -