Offline Assignment 2.0 - Teacher Appears in List to be Graded

Offline Assignment 2.0 - Teacher Appears in List to be Graded

by Neil Mastroianni -
Number of replies: 3

Hello all,

My first post here on Moodle.org's forums.  I've been maintaining a moodle 1.9 installation for a school district since 1.9.1.  I recently upgraded to 2.0.1 and one of the things I'm seeing as being different is:

When I click on offline assignment and then use the quick grading to add grades, the teacher appears in the list of people to be graded.  This is different and odd in my opinion to see a teacher listed there.

Is there ad admin setting that prevents this?

I looked in the grade settings but the "graded roles" setting seems to only affect who appears in gradebook and not in the assignment grading list.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Neil Mastroianni

Re: Offline Assignment 2.0 - Teacher Appears in List to be Graded

by Rebecca Barrington -

I would also like to know the answer to this.

Also, the assignment grading in Moodle 2.0 the learners, assignments to be graded etc all appear in a box on the main screen with scroll bars and the static learner column doesn't work here.   It is very hard to use in comparison to the old version.  I wandered if it was part of the theme but that doesn't seem to change much.

In reply to Rebecca Barrington

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

It's in the tracker - here MDL-25872

In reply to Mary Cooch

by sonja grussendorf -

I suppose this observation is related and will hoepfully be resolved too: in advanced assignment, as editor switched role to student, I can upload a file, as is case in 1.9. But in 1.9 when switched back to "normal role", the file does not appear in the number of assignments uploaded. In 2.0 it does, and can be graded (and it's impossible to delete it). I assume this isn't the intention?