In the quiz section I get Notice undefined error messages?

In the quiz section I get Notice undefined error messages?

by Ket Kod -
Number of replies: 1

Hey Guys,

In the  Quiz section, in one of the multiple choice questions, I got various "Notice: Undefined property: stdClass" error messages.

I get errors in two places, firstly - in the question section where it displays the following message on some of the mulitple choice questions:

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$fraction in C:\www\training\moodle\question\type\multichoice\questiontype.php on line 246

and secondly - in the results section where I get a loong list of noice messages. If I remove the question then I would get the on a different question.

Guys, I am lost and don't have a clue why I am getting these messages, could someone please point me in the right direction

I have attached a screen short of the two error messages I get.

Thanks,
Ket

Attachment moodleError_two.JPG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ket Kod

Re: In the quiz section I get Notice undefined error messages?

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Ket,

the messages are "warning" messages, not "error" messages, and as such they probably do NOT indicate a major problem. You can prevent them being displayed if you decrease the Moodle debugging level (Site administration -> Server -> Debugging). Probably the current debugging level is "Developer", but if you put that to "Normal" or even "none", then the messages will disappear.

all the best
Gordon