Withhold Course Grade - How? Course Completion Requirement

Withhold Course Grade - How? Course Completion Requirement

by Barb Murrin -
Number of replies: 2

How do I withhold a course grade until all lessons are completed?

Right now, any completed lessons go straight into the course "grade".  So a student can do a single lesson and get 100% on the course.  How do I fix this?

Also, for some courses (industry training), we need to have the employee agree to something--for example, acknowledge that they have completed Competition Act Awareness training and agree to abide by its principles.  This needs to be tracked for legal purposes...and the employee shouldn't get credit for the course until he/she responds positively.  How do I do this?

Barb

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Barb Murrin

Re: Withhold Course Grade - How? Course Completion Requirement

by Barb Murrin -

Found what I need to do to fix the grade (weighting)... but still need help with withholding a course grade.  It would be great if it would show as "Running" in the grade book until such time as all required assignments/quizzes were completed.

In reply to Barb Murrin

Re: Withhold Course Grade - How? Course Completion Requirement

by Barb Murrin -

How can I withhold a course grade until course requirements are met?  Until then, I'd like the gradebook to show "Running" or "In progress".

Business example:  Competition Act training...Employees have to indicate that they have familiarized themselves to the Act and agree to abide by its principles.  (Also, what is the best format to use for this?  Simple multiple choice question?)

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Barb