"A required parameter (sesskey) was missing" error when trying to install another language pack.

"A required parameter (sesskey) was missing" error when trying to install another language pack.

by Priscilla de Carvalho Nunes -
Number of replies: 5

Hi everybody,

I just installed my first Moodle 2.0 instance (I have a Linux VPS, with Fantastico to manage this) and it seens I have a problem when I try to install another language pack then "en".

I'm selecting "pt_br" (already tryed the same with other languages), and when I click "install", the page goes blank on the address "http://xxx/admin/langimport.php?mode=2". When I press F5, i got the following error message:

"A required parameter (sesskey) was missing".

Does anybody have an idea about what this coul be?

Already tryed to upload the language pack manually, but no change.

Thanks for any help.

Priscilla.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Priscilla de Carvalho Nunes

Re: "A required parameter (sesskey) was missing" error when trying to install another language pack.

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Prix,

that session error is caused by pressing F5. You can not reload that page this way.

The blank screen indicates some error but your Moodle is set to not display error. Please turn Debugging on and try to install a pack again. Some error message should appear. Alternatively, please check error log of your web server.

d.
In reply to David Mudrák

Re: "A required parameter (sesskey) was missing" error when trying to install another language pack.

by Priscilla de Carvalho Nunes -
Hi David, Long time! smile I actually follow your sugestion - now I receive this error message: "Fatal error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/emoodle/public_html/iinf/lib/filestorage/zip_archive.php on line 67" Any ideas how to solve? Thanks!

by Ashish Srivastava -

Hi,

did u got any solution ??

no luck for me yet.. mixed

Απάντηση: Re: "A required parameter (sesskey) was missing" error when trying to install another language pack.

by Antonis Mitilinis -
Hi, I've got the same problem and the same error message.
Have you already solved it? I don't know what to do. Thank's