Images/pictures not transfering from Exam View to Moodle ????

Images/pictures not transfering from Exam View to Moodle ????

by Kevin Brinkman -
Number of replies: 3

When I import a test from Exam View into a quiz on my moodle page.  The pictures that are embedded with some of the questions do not transfer.  All it does is put the box with a red "x" in the top left hand corner.  Is there a simple way of fixing this problem?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Kevin Brinkman

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kevin Brinkman

Re: Images/pictures not transfering from Exam View to Moodle ????

by Rob Johnson -

How are you exporting?  Do you have the plugin installed?

In reply to Rob Johnson

by Kevin Brinkman -

I am exporting using "Blackboard 6.0-7.0", and no I have not installed any kind of addon.  I have no idea how to do that.  I have seen that being discussed, and saw some directions for install of plugin but could not understand how to get that going.  I really need a moodle book for dummies!! smile

If there is a real simplified way of directing me how to install the plugin, then i will definitely attempt it.  I am relatively knowledgeable when it comes to computers but when they say add another line of Lang/-- of something then I'm lost.

Thank you for any assisantce in making this work for me.

In reply to Kevin Brinkman

by Rob Johnson -

You will not get images without the plugin installed.  It can be downloaded from here.  The installation is pretty easy.  You place the contents of the zip file into the /question/format/ folder of your Moodle directory.  The reference to the language file is so that "Examview Blackboard 6.x" will appear in the list of import formats in a way that looks nice.  The plugin will still work without editing the lang file.  However, the choice on the import screen will show as "(examview_blackboard)."

Post back if you try installing the plugin and run in to trouble.  I am sure we can figure it out.  Keep in mind this plug in only works with Moodle 1.9 at the present time.