Gradebook Full View Cut Off

Gradebook Full View Cut Off

by Tammy Snyder -
Number of replies: 2

We are using Moodle 2.0 RC2.  Some users have small screens and are unable to view the Gradebook in full view.  Simple view is fine - there are vertical and horizontal scroll bars, but Full view has no horizontal scroll bar so they cannot see the last few columns which are cut off.  Please see attached screenshot.

Is there a setting I am missing or might this be a CSS issue?  We are using a theme which is based on Magazine (which is based on Canvas and Standard).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachment gradebook_fullview.png
In reply to Tammy Snyder

Re: Gradebook Full View Cut Off

by Eduardo Veliz -

I was having a similar problem with the using the on-line assignment. I could not a actual fix for the problem. I just switch themes and that fix the problem.

In reply to Tammy Snyder

Re: Gradebook Full View Cut Off

by Mike Landis -

As of the time of this post, almost all of the Moodle 2.0 themes do not have a horizontal scrollbar for the grade content and this means that most of the grader report content is invisible.

For the grader report (which the teachers see) I did discover a CSS fix for the theme... and for the grader report one easy way around this is to make sure that "Static Students Column" is checked "Yes" unless your theme puts a scroll bar in the CSS.  Barring this, you can add the following CSS to your theme (copy it first before making changes).

.path-grade-report-grader .gradeparent {
overflow: auto;
}

I don't think the above would apply to a student full report grade view but will investigate that for the formal_white theme at any rate.  Maybe someone else that knows can chime in with more info.