Little layout problem in orangewhite and custom_corners themes

Little layout problem in orangewhite and custom_corners themes

by Glenys Hanson -
Number of replies: 3

Hi Gordon,

There's a little layout problem in QuizPort with the orangewhite and custom_corners themes: see the screenshot below. There's no problem with the standard themes or with wood, metal, oceanblue and cornflower blue so I'll understand if you say it's not really your problem and I should contact the theme creators.

Cheers,

Glenys

Attachment 20-12-2010 14-06-17.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Glenys Hanson

Re: Little layout problem in orangewhite and custom_corners themes

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Thanks for pointing this out Glenys.

I made a small change to the QuizPort CSS file, so it displays a little better on modern browsers. Not sure about IE6/7 ?!

The new CSS will become available next time the QuizPort module on yoru site is updated.

regards
Gordon

In reply to Gordon Bateson

by Glenys Hanson -

Thanks a lot, Gordon. big grin

I never know when I ask for something if it's going to take 2 minutes or 2 months of your time. If it's OK with you, I'll continue asking. wink

I don't have IE6/7 so can't give you feedback on that. Sorry.

Cheers,

Glenyus

In reply to Glenys Hanson

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Glenys,

as far as I am concerned, your feedback, comments, ideas and suggestions are very important and very welcome. Please keep them coming!

I found a tool which looks like it might be useful for testing IE:

I don't endorse it or particularly recommend it, so use it at your own risk, if at all. I tried it on my PC and the "Edit quizzes" page in "Custom corners" theme seems to display OK now in IE6/7 with the modifications to CSS that I recently made.

best regards
Gordon