Our current moodle system was first installed in March 2004, and is important (vital) to the running of our business school. (Thanks very much moodle). Since then, with a few hiccups, we have been able to upgrade to the next level.
I was rather expecting the upgrade to rc2 to fail and it did. (seemed too much of a good thing for it to work
Underneath is the fail response.
One thing - we do have the tables of our student database in the same database as the Moodle install, but just for convenience (it’s linked into the moodle user table). Doesn’t affect the workings of moodle. (This is the case since 2005)
Is this the end of the road for the continual upgrade success, or will Moodle2 be able to cope with aged data?
Peter (Educator and only hobyist network manager) at Wittenborg Business University, The Netherlands.
DDL sql execution error
Debug info: Duplicate entry '0-forum_displaymode' for key 3
CREATE UNIQUE INDEX userpref_usenam_uix ON user_preferences (userid, name)
- line 397 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: ddl_change_structure_exception thrown
- line 620 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
- line 88 of /lib/ddl/database_manager.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->change_database_structure()
- line 75 of /lib/ddl/database_manager.php: call to database_manager->execute_sql()
- line 892 of /lib/ddl/database_manager.php: call to database_manager->execute_sql_arr()
- line 5414 of /lib/db/upgrade.php: call to database_manager->add_index()
- line 1309 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to xmldb_main_upgrade()
- line 264 of /admin/index.php: call to upgrade_core()