Hi everyone, have a small problem here that I can't seem to resolve myself.
The problem is that I use external database enrolment as a way of auto enroling users onto courses.
So I set up the ext database screen with all info needed and the create course section.
I then run the script from the cli in ubuntu e.g. sudo php sync.php, this works fine as all courses are created and displayed in Moodle. However no students are being enroled onto courses as previously in Moodle .19.9+ (current live server).
So I have 2 tables with this data. The first is the enrolment mappings, this holds every instance of a user enroled onto courses. e.g. user1 on course1, course34, course44 etc
I then have another table which holds courses, this table holds the course code and course title (this table works fine as it creates all courses we are running for this academic year)
I have tried to change a user password and log in as that user to see if this would then run an update and enrol the user onto the courses he/she are taking, but to no avail.
So my courses are there, my users are there, but the problem being users are not being enroled onto courses.