F2F: manual check of attendance

F2F: manual check of attendance

by Hanna Grünfeldt -
Number of replies: 4

Hello!

I am a Moodle-beginner but I installed F2F session on my Moodle (localhost for testing) in order to check the funcionalities before we implement it in our company.

We would like to have the functionality that the trainers AFTER the f2f session took place go into the f2f-session and check manually if all participants attended to the course and in case of

1) yes, he/she can confirm it and

2) in case not, he/she can remove participant of that session.

For the people who attended, automatically they get a certificate/are enrolled to another eLearning course etc).

Is this generally possible with the f2f tool or do I overestimate the f2f-tools' functionalities?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best wishes,

Hanna

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Hanna Grünfeldt

Re: F2F: manual check of attendance

by Hanna Grünfeldt -

Good morning!

Is there no-one who can help me?

Best wishes,

Hanna

by Aaron Barnes -

Hi Hanna,

It might be worth checking out the Certificate module to see if it can link in with a Face-to-face session via grades, otherwise I'm not sure I can be much help with that.

Regarding marking attendance, yes - a trainer can do this once the session is over. And if they have the correct permissions, they can remove users from the attendees list also.

Hope this helps,
Aaron

In reply to Aaron Barnes

by Hanna Grünfeldt -

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your reply!

I installed the certificate module and also an attendance module where the trainers can mark manually if a person attended or not. Nevertherless, I did not understand how that can be with the face to face module. I gave to myself the role as a trainer but I could not mark if the people attende or not. If the session is over, I see only grey session (see screenshot). Where could I mark attendance?

THANKS, Aaron

by Hanna Grünfeldt -

Sorry Aaron, I was too fast. It worked! Thanks a lot for your help!