system-wide roles vs. course-level - not showing uploaded assignments

system-wide roles vs. course-level - not showing uploaded assignments

by Patrick Johnson -
Number of replies: 1

PROBLEM OVERVIEW The attachment was too large to put in the forum so I provided a link to it. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2341171/moodle.no.attempt.on.assignment.pdf

• A student performs a single-file upload activity and can successfully upload a file in a course.

• When the teacher, course creator, course admin go to view uploaded work there is no file but a message is displayed "No attempts have been made on this assignment".

• Even when I am logged in as the system administrator I don’t see the file uploaded.

• I have provided screen shots of the activity settings, the course settings, the roles assignment, what a teacher sees when checking for assignment, what student sees when they upload a file.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY ADVICE OR DIRECTION

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Patrick Johnson

Re: system-wide roles vs. course-level - not showing uploaded assignments

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

What version of Moodle are you using? If you go into the course and then inside course files, is there a folder called moddata and can you see inside there that Word docx that the student uploaded? Happy to take a look inside your Moodle if you want to DM me a login -cannot promise anything but sometimes a second pair of eyes can spot something.
Also - not sure of the subject title of your post - what do system wide roles  have to do with it?