using a csv file to UNENROL users from courses?

using a csv file to UNENROL users from courses?

by Anders Landberg -
Number of replies: 2
Hi All,

I have managed to enrol users into courses by uploading a csv file using the upload tool at "Site Administration > Users > Accounts > Upload users". I have listed the content of a sample csv file below.

username, password, firstname, lastname, email, course1, role1
jsmith,,Joe,Smith,joe@smith.com,Maths101,editingteacher

However, to UNENROL users from a course, I could not find any documentation on how to do this using a csv file.

Can someone please point me to the Moodle Docs that have this information - if it exists.

Alternatively, what is another option to unenrol users from courses w/o using web services or external plugins, i.e. ONLY the Moodle core functionality, other than manually unenrolling them one by one, or deleting them?

Thank you.

Anders
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Anders Landberg

Re: using a csv file to UNENROL users from courses?

by Joseph Heekin -

Were you ever able to find an answer to this? I am interested as well, but I have not been able to find any information relevant to the newer versions of Moodle.

In reply to Anders Landberg

Re: using a csv file to UNENROL users from courses?

by Andreas Giesen -

> Alternatively, what is another option to unenrol users from courses w/o using web services or external plugins, i.e. ONLY the Moodle core functionality, other than manually unenrolling them one by one, or deleting them? <

Looking for an answer to this, too... In 1.9 I could manually enrol AND UNenrol users from courses by selecting several users in the dialog, now it seems I can only enrol this way but only unenrol one by one, or by removing a cohort... But having bunches of users all over the courses still enroled after the upgrade, I would like to unenrol secific groups of users by multiple selection....

Is there a way to do that?