I want to use tasks

I want to use tasks

by Sabine Revers -
Number of replies: 5
In my courses each student have to do some tasks. In moodle it is possible to allocate them online. Me as an teacher want to organize them online.
Is there an possibility, to tranfere students files to an online directory?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sabine Revers

Re: I want to use tasks

by Art Lader -
Well, students can upload files to the forums. That might work. Might want to ZIP up multiple files, though.

Does that help?

by Ray Kingdon -
You might look at a Workshop Module. That allows students to upload their own files. The files can then be viewed by the other students. The module carries an assessment/grading element so it's not a pure filesharing mechanism. That I believe is somewhere in the pipeline smile

by Sabine Revers -
Sorry for my bad English.
I want to archivate all files out of moodle. Let´s say as an backup, not lokal but on my Webspace. So it is pssible to have a well ordered system for erach student (especially when the cours is over).
Maybe there is a possibility in moodle then let me say sorry to you. Up to now i did not have the courage to install moodle on my system.
Thank you for your help8-.

by Juan Carlos Gutiérrez Ayala -

Hello Sabine.

I use Web resources as a complement to the moodle online courses by linking them with URL´s. For example, I create a website for support of all my students, where I put lectures, programs, files, course assignments and so. I refer the students to this "repository" of information, instead of loading the files directly into the "course space". You can see an example of that in http://bartok.leon.uis.mx/str1 (Spanish only, smiley.gif at the moment).

Of course, if I need to upload a file within the course and the repository, I do that, so I will have two different sources with the same information. I think this coul help you.

Regards,

Jc.